Thursday, December 5, 2013

Kicking It

I had the good fortune of attending GenCon in 2011. I met many great people and was able to play more than my fair share of games. On day wandering around the gaming hall I came across the table for Prolific Games. I met the good folks that started the company and designed their games. I enjoyed all three offerings of theirs and have contributed to their Kickstarter campaigns. One of their games really captured my attention. In fact, my friend that went with me felt the same way. We couldn't wait to get our hands on a copy. That game was Tricked-Out Hero, and it is now working on funding through Kickstarter. I won't go into any detail about the game. I will let the video on their Kickstarter page do that for me. Please check it out and donate to the cause. The cause being these are great guys and I really want this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment